Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Job Vacancy BENCHMARK RECRUITMENT ASIA; Lowongan Kerja Migas

Marathon Oil Corporation is an integrated international energy company engaged in exploration and production; integrated gas; and refining, marketing and transportation. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Marathon has exploration and production activities in the United States, Angola, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Indonesia, Ireland, Libya, Norway, the Ukraine and the United Kingdom.
In 2006, Marathon was awarded a 70 percent interest and operatorship in the Pasangkayu PSC. The approximately 1.2 million-acre block is on and offshore the island of Sulawesi in the Makassar Strait, directly east of the prolific Kutei Basin oil and gas production region. Approximately 10 percent of the block is located on Sulawesi with the remaining 90 percent in water depths ranging from 328 feet to more than 6,562 feet.
Offering unparalleled training and development, excellent compensation and benefits, Marathon is looking for the following professionals for these key roles:

· Sr. Geologist (ref 07–0464), Degree in Geology, Minimum 10 years experience in hydrocarbon exploration in Indonesia, proficiency in play and prospect generation, ability to use Workstation products (Landmark or equivalent), preparation of WP&B and AFEs
· Sr. Geophysicist (ref 07–0465), Degree in Geophysics or Geosciences, Minimum 10 years experience in hydrocarbon exploration in Indonesia, prospect generation, processing experience an advantage, proficiency in use of Workstation interpretation and mapping
· Cartographic / GIS Coordinator (ref 07–0466), Min 10 years or above, Degree in Management Information, various GIS mapping, CAD & Montage to prepare Cartography & Presentation Graphics
· HES Specialist (ref 07–0467), Min 10 years or above, Degree on HES or Engineering , Familiar with HES International standard & government regulation to coordinate for HES Induction programs
· Oil & Gas Translator (ref 07–0468), Min 5 years or above, Degree or Diploma in related technical discipline , doing translation English and Indonesia vice versa or general correspondence as required

Candidates should address their application to:
BENCHMARK RECRUITMENT ASIA c / o PT OPAC BARATA
Email all applications to: marathonoil@benchrecruit.com
(Please keep files to less than 500kb )

Regards,

Fifi Maila F

No comments:

Info Lowongan Kerja Dan Karir Privacy Policy

Archive

 

Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2015/2016. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com